2:00 pm July 26, 2010, by Rana Cash
After the scorching heat this weekend, I’m still trying to cool off. Whew! These two deals will help.
Baskin Robbins has a buy one soft serve cone, get one soft serve cone of equal or lesser value for free with this coupon. The coupon is valid through Aug. 8, but I doubt I’ll be waiting that long to use it.
Kids Eat Free at Doc Chey’s
Doc Chey’s Noodle House is a big hit with children. Parents will love it even more now that kids eat free on the weekends. All day long on Saturdays and Sundays, kids 11 and under eat free from the kids menu with the purchase of an adult entree. It’s good for dine-in customers only at the Grant Park location.
Queso Crunch Burrito at El Pollo Loco
Use this coupon to get a free Queso Crunch Burrito at El Pollo Loco with the purchase of a Queso Crunch and any size drink. If you have a hearty appetite, or you’re generous enough to share with a friend, this is a pretty good deal. The coupon expires Aug. 3.
“FAME” in Alpharetta
Local theatre can be an entertainment bargain. Here’s one example: The Broadway hit, “FAME, The Musical” is coming to the Milton Center Theatre the next two weekends: July 29-Aug. 1, and Aug. 6-8. The show, produced by RISPA Theatrical Productions, starts at 7:30 p.m. the first two nights each weekend, and at 3 p.m. on Sundays. Tickets are $13-$15. Click here to purchase tickets.
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more