1:10 pm July 23, 2010, by Rana Cash
Free game of bowling
National Bowling Week is July 31 through Aug. 7. The goal: To have set a national record for most games bowled in a day. I’m not on any kind of marathon, but I do enjoy taking my shot at strikes. You can bowl for FREE on Aug. 7 when you use this coupon at participating bowling alleys.
$10 All-Day Unlimited Pass for Malibu
Go-Karts. Putt-putt golf. Bumper cars. Talk about fun! If you want to hit a home run with your kids, take them to Malibu Grand Prix and use this Halfoffdepot.com certificate to make it cheap. For $10, you can get an unlimited, all-day pass — a $25 value. It doesn’t expire until July 23, 2011, but you have to purchase the certificate by 10 a.m. July 26.
$1 Popcorn and Drink at AMC theatres
Movies are ridiculously expensive. Factor in the cost of refreshments and it the expense piles up. Here’s a little relief. Popcorn and beverages are $1 each at participating AMC theatres on Sunday, July 25. You have to download and print the coupon from the AMC Facebook page, but that part is free. So, if you’re going to the movies anyway, this is a step worth taking. I found this deal on Cities on the Cheap.
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more