7:00 am July 22, 2010, by Rana Cash
Grocery coupons. Sales announcements. Local news.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution packs a punch for bargain hunters and right now subscriptions to the newspaper are up to 50 percent off during the Sizzlin’ Summer Sale. The offer runs Thursday, July 22 through Sunday, July 25 and is the best introductory subscription offer this year.
Subscribers will have the rate for up to 52 weeks, which means they’ll have the paper during peak back-to-school and holiday shopping seasons, as well as throughout the year for savings on grocery shopping and advertisements featuring other blockbuster discounts in metro Atlanta. Plus, they’ll get more complete local news and information from the AJC than anyone in metro Atlanta. I’m a little partial — I work there, after all — but it’s true.
The half-off rates are available for seven-day delivery, four-day delivery on Thursdays through Sundays and on Sundays only. The introductory rate is available to new subscribers only.
Comments are closed.
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more