3:00 pm June 30, 2010, by Rana Cash
Free sandwiches at Arby’s
On Monday, July 5, participating Atlanta-area Arby’s restaurants will be giving away free Junior Deluxe sandwiches with any drink purchase.
Free smoothies samples at McDonald’s during the Peachtree Road Race
The first time I ran the AJC Peachtree Road Race, I had to make a pit stop at the McDonald’s. I wouldn’t anticipate such a detour again, but if you’re in the area, take note that the 2929 Peachtree Road, N.E. location in Buckhead will be giving away samples of its new fruit smoothies from 7 a.m. to noon on Sunday, July 4.The smoothies debut nationally on July 13.
Discount for Imagine It! Children’s Museum
Now through July 31, the guests of members will save $2 on admission when they attend the museum together. Also remember that the second Tuesday of each month is free admission after 1 p.m. at the museum.
Free Museum days
Speaking of free museum admission, this Saturday and Sunday, July 3-4, marks another special for Bank of America cardholders. Cardholders with proper identification get free admission to one of five Atlanta-area museums: Atlanta History Center, Millennium Gate, High Museum, Tellus Science Museum and Booth Western Museum. Be sure to check the hours of operation for each place due to the holiday.
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more