10:53 am June 21, 2010, by Rana Cash
Today’s top deals:
Groupon.com: $35 for a year-long family membership to the Center of Puppetry Arts. Value: $75. Once you purchase this deal, the membership must be activated by July 22 and is valid for one year. Benefits include free admission, priority seating and more.
Halfoffdepot.com: $2,400 for a complete Lasik procedure at Woolfson Eye Institute. Value: $5,000. Once you purchase, this deal expires Oct. 15.
LivingSocial.com: $40 for three one-hour class at Absolute Body Symmetry. Value: $135. This deal includes three one-hour classes featuring salsa, pole dancing and Burlesque. All classes must be redeemed by the same person and the deal expires Dec. 21.
For more deals, see:
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more