7:00 am May 26, 2010, by Rana Cash
Ultimate Kids Day at Turner Field
Sunday is all about the kids at Turner Field. Its the Braves Ultimate Kids Day, when all interactive games and the museum are free. Atlanta Braves alumni will sign pre-game autographs and kids can participate in a pre-game parade. While museum entry is free, the event is $5 for kids 14 and under. And remember that with your coupon found in Sunday’s Atlanta Journal-Constitution, you can buy one ticket and get one free when you redeem the coupon at the box office. On Memorial Day, the Beach Boys will give a free concert after the game.
Dads eat free at Shula’s 347
No, it’s not too early to start planning for Father’s Day. June 20 will be here before you know it, so you might as well start thinking about what Dad would want. A steak, perhaps? Shula’s 347 is feeding all dads for free on Father’s Day. Just purchase one entree’ and the other is on the house. Shula’s is located in the Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel at 3405 Lenox Road, N.E., Atlanta. Of course you’d be wise to make a reservation (404-848-7345). Since my Dad loves the Miami Dolphins, he’d love this treat, but we live in different cities.
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more