7:00 am March 26, 2010, by Rana Cash
The majority of college basketball brackets were torn to shreds after Kansas laid an egg against Northern Iowa last weekend.
If you’ve given up on the hard-court version of March Madness, you might find this one just as intriguing — and fun!
The search kicks off with 32 nominees, including repeat competitors like Bank of America and Comcast. Nominations for the contest, which runs through April 23, were solicited from Consumerist readers.
“Bad customer service and bad business decisions will frustrate customers and our bracket gives consumers a place to vent those frustrations,” said Meghann Marco, Co-Managing Editor of Consumerist.com, in a released statement. “Each year we see a few repeat nominees including Best Buy, Ticketmaster and Walmart, but some do try and ‘right their wrongs’ and we never see them again.”
Click on the bracket and may the best — or worst — company win!!
Question: What are your picks for the worst companies in the country?
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more