1:00 am March 5, 2010, by Rana Cash
Proctor & Gamble’s largest brandSAVER coupon booklet ever will be tucked inside your Sunday edition of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
The company announced this week that the booklet will hold $160 in potential savings from coupons.
It is one of three booklets you’ll find in the AJC. The coupons will total $380 in savings.
For every P&G coupon redeemed, it will donate one day of clean drinking water to a child in a developing country through the Children’s Safe Drinking Water Program.
In other coupon-related news, Redplum.com revealed that Atlanta ranked third nationally for cities with the highest demand for its coupons, following New York and Chicago. Detroit and Boston rounded up out the top five. The company issued 194 millions coupons nationally in 2009 and saw the use of traditional print coupons increase by 23 percent, representing $3.5 billion in consumer savings.
Comments are closed.
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more