11:56 am February 23, 2010, by Rana Cash
BOGO Fernbank Value Pass
The Fernbank Museum has a great offer right now on its Value Pass. It’s buy one get one free for the pass that includes museum admission and an IMAX ticket. It’s regularly priced at $23 for adults, $21 for students and seniors and $19 for children 12 and under. Mention the ‘BOGO Value Pass’ at the Fernbank box office to get the discount, which is valid through April 4.
Free screening of “Double Take”
There will be a free special screening for John Grimonprez’s film “Double Take” tonight, Feb. 23. The screening begins at 7 p.m. at Hill Auditorium at the High and is presented by the High Museum and Art Papers Live.
50% off Southern Belles and Whistles Tour
Visit the official home of Gone With The Wind and see the Road to Tara Museum when you purchase the Southern Belles and Whistles Tour and the 1839 Stately Oaks Plantation ticket for half the price — only $18 — on Crowddeal.com. The tours run Monday through Saturday, and this deal is valid only for the 11 a.m. tours. It expires Aug. 31.
Follow me on Twitter @atlbargains and on Facebook at AJC Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more