4:16 pm January 28, 2010, by Rana Cash
Like a Stamp to a Letter…
Isn’t there something that still warms your heart when you get a handwritten letter or a card in the mail? Anything other than bills and junk mail is welcomed, right? Hallmark is running a promotion now in which they will mail your card if you personalize it online and purchase it by Feb. 9. It’s only a free stamp, but sending love in the mail is still a sweet gesture.
Yoforia has opened a new location in Vinings and celebrates on Saturday, Jan. 30, with free frozen yogurt (in 12 flavors!) from noon to 11 p.m. It’s located at 4338 Paces Ferry Rd., in Vinings.
Deal at South City Kitchen
If you’ve ever been to South City Kitchen, then you know this deal needs no buildup: Save 57 percent by buying a $15 certificate from Groupon.com valued at $35. This is valid only the Vinings location, which happens to be one of my favorite spots around town. Hint: You’ve got to try the fried chicken and mashed potatoes. As a bonus, the deal comes with the chance to buy an adult ticket to Medieval Times restaurant for $30, plus a royalty upgrade. That’s a $65.55 value.
Follow me on Twitter @atlbargains or on Facebook at AJC Atlanta Bargain Hunter
Comments are closed.
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more