1:34 pm December 18, 2009, by Rana Cash
I could have kicked myself the other night. I printed out coupons to one of my favorite stores, then left the coupons at home. First, it’s yet another reason why electronic coupons downloaded to mobile phones are a good idea. But if you can’t make that kind of adjustment this late in the game, let my mistake serve as an additional reminder for you to put those coupons in your purse before leaving home.
Luckily, the cashier, detecting my frustration, was kind enough to give me the discount anyway.
On dealnews.com, I found a number of printable coupons now available for shoppers who’d rather go out shopping than do it from a computer:
Radio Shack: $20 off an in-store purchase of $100 or more
Stein Mart: 60 percent off home items, and 20 percent other store items
Gap: 20 percent off all store items
Not what you need? Here are a slew more on Wow Coupons. It’s a comprehensive site of printable retail coupons for dozens of retailers.
Follow me on Twitter @atlbargains
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more