7:00 am November 25, 2009, by Rana Cash
Don’t worry. There’s nothing really scary or dangerous in my closet. It just looks that way.
Almost everyone I know has that dump space, someplace in their home where all of the things that really have no home find one in a closet or under a bed or on top of a shelf. The picture you see here is mine. What’s in it? A basketball, Christmas decorations, a microwave that was replaced two years ago, the cooler for picnics. You get the idea.
Someone suggested I turn it into a small office space. I’m thinking about it, but first have to move beyond the dread of cleaning the closet out. I do not think I’m alone. That’s why I’ve found this short D.I.Y. video on small tips to help you better organize your closet.
Follow me on Twitter @atlbargains
Comments are closed.
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more