3:15 pm November 17, 2009, by Rana Cash
What’s on your holiday shopping list?
This week, I’ll be speaking to lifestyle expert Michelle Madhok and self-described tech guru Omar Wasow about how best to utilize mobile applications and online Web sites to track down the best deals during the holidays and manage your spending.
No, I’m not Mrs. Claus, but I will take your list in the comments section below and check it twice, before sending it on to the shopping experts, who’ll track down the best prices on toys, electronics, clothing and whatever else is on your list this year.
I’ll choose the best list, or a compilation of the best items, and return here on Thursday with all you need to know before making your purchases.
Follow me on Twitter @atlbargains
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more