2:36 pm October 30, 2009, by Rana Cash
If Cavalia appears to be an extravagant entertainment experience, that’s understandable. Tickets are not cheap. However, you can save up to 30 percent to select shows. Call 1-866-999-8111. I’ve called three times seeking details on the ’select shows,’ but have been unsuccessful getting through. The first call went to a voicemail message about opening night tickets, and the second and third sent me to more than 15 minutes of beautiful music, but no real person ever came to the phone. If this deal is indeed valid, you may have better luck going to the box office. There, you can purchase tickets at the Cavalia box office at Atlantic Station and mention promo code “Georgia Aquarium,” which has the discount posted on its Web site.
The show runs through Nov. 15 under the White Big Top at Atlantic Station.
To read Inside Access blogger Jamie Gumbrecht’s ‘First Impressions’ of this show featuring horse and man, click here.
Scream on the Green
The free Halloween showing of ‘Harry Potter’ at Centennial Olympic Park’s Scream on the Green has been moved inside the Georgia World Congress Center due to weather. The movie will be played in the Georgia Ballroom in Building C.
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more