10:23 am October 28, 2009, by Rana Cash
Southwest Airlines is again running its 4th Quarter Sale, with one-way tickets ranging from $25 for shorter trips to $100 for flights of more than 1,000 miles.
Flights less than 375 miles one-way are $25; Flights between 375 and 549 miles are $50 each way; Flights between 550 and 999 miles are $75 each way; and those 1,000 miles or more are $100.
Additionally, Southwest does not charge for luggage. Applicable travel dates are Dec. 2 through Dec. 16 this year, and Jan. 5 through Feb. 10. 2010.
You have only 24 hours left to buy.
Southwest does not fly out of Atlanta. The closest airport to us using Southwest is Birmingham. Depending on where your travel plans take you, or where you live in the metro area, the two-hour drive across the state line may very well be worth it.
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more