12:43 pm September 30, 2009, by Rana Cash
Take the Starbucks VIA Challenge
Starbucks has unveiled its new instant coffee, one it says rivals the taste of its fresh brew. You can judge for yourself, and get a freebie, too. From Oct. 2-5, go into the store and participate in the VIA Taste Challenge: you’ll taste the Colombia Starbucks VIA Ready Brew and the fresh-brewed Pike Place Roast, and try to tell which is which. After you’re done, and surely all caffeniated, you’ll get a coupon for a free Tall brewed coffee for your next visit, and a coupon for $1 off off a VIA purchase.
Free Stevi B’s Pizza
Participating Stevi B’s pizza restaurants are going all out to prove it has a delicious pizza buffet. The first 100 customers to come into one of the restaurants starting at 6 p.m. on Oct. 7 will get a free medium to-go pizza. For those who don’t make the first 100, Stevi B’s will provide coupons for two to dine for $10.99. Read more about the promotion here.
Lots of bakeries give out samples of their goodies. At Metrotainment Bakery, the freebie for today is more substantial. Today they are giving away whole muffins and have such a variety, the guy at the counter couldn’t name them all. He added, “They just came out.” Tempted yet? Here’s the address: 1119 Logan Circle, N.W., Atlanta.
Have a story idea or deal? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on Twitter @atlbargains
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more