12:32 pm August 26, 2009, by Rana Cash
Twitter find of the day: Thanks to @favthingsATL on Twitter for this great deal — free sushi on Thursday at Atlanta’s premiere sushi restaurant, MF Buckhead. From 8-9 p.m., get free Shrimp Tempura, Spicy Tuna and Nigiri appetizers.
That precedes a sake tasting, with an expert walking patrons through the nuances of sake. Following the toast is a tasting of five sakes for $15. Specialty Japanese cocktails are $5 as well.
For the free sushi tasting tonight at MF Sushi, RSVP using this address: email@example.com
If you stay for dinner, you’ll get 10 percent off your meal.
MF Buckhead is located at 3280 Peachtree St. in the Terminus building.
Follow me on Twitter @atlbargains
Have a deal or story idea? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more