11:00 am July 30, 2009, by Rana Cash
How do you gauge your financial health?
For many, it’s determined by what’s left at the end of the month. But that may not be enough. Many factors can impact your wallet, and your ability to sustain during difficult periods. Take this quiz offered by Consumer Credit Counseling to determine how ‘financially fit’ you really are.
Questions to ask yourself:
Are you delinquent on your mortgage or facing foreclosure?
Do you have a three-month emergency fund?
Have you been avoiding calls from bill collectors?
Is your car about to be repossessed?
Have a story idea? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more