When I first was told I was going to Baltimore, the first question that came to mind was, What do I do in Baltimore? Well, what I found out was there is a TON to do in the city and I barely got to scratch the surface on this two day visit. Here are all the things that I didn’t get to do, but are on the top of my list for when I return (in no particular order):
- Come back during crab season and have a true Crab Feast!
- Go to the American Visionary Art Museum when it is open
- Check out Canton
- See the manuscript of the Star Spangled Banner at the Maryland Historical Society
- Eat in Little Italy
- Lunch at the Lexington Market
- Spend an evening gulping beer at Brewer’s Art Brewery
- Check out the National Aquarium
- Grab a bite at the Sip & Bite Diner
- See an Orioles game at Camden Yards and a Ravens game too!
I’m sure even this doesn’t cover it all either.
Baltimore is a really interesting city and I really dug getting to know it better. It’s a town with little